Monday, February 6, 2012

Fantasy Valentine's Date

S/S 2012 Bottega Veneta RTW
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
via Style.com
Ok, so there's fantasy hockey or fantasy football video games for the men. Its all ok. But if a woman wants to dream away by frequent online shopping, its an unhealthy addiction. Or if she reads smut romances or watch soaps, its considered trivial and mind-dulling.

Well, I would just say screw it- this is my outlet. My fantasy Valentine's date does not need a virtual simulation game, but a little bit of imagination.

Scenario: The love of my life surprises me with a weekend trip to Mallorca, Spain. (Of course, this will have to be the weekend before because Valentines 2012 falls on a Tuesday and we have a snowboarding trip for the weekend after.) I see a day of strolling the beaches and having a nice dinner at a seaside restaurant for some Spanish paella. Yum!

The dinner outfit *very important*: A S/S'12 Bottega Veneta dress (love this one on the left!) paired with Valentino studded heels (avail at Nordstrom, but I saw them in the Holt Renfrew Spring 2012 Shoe Guide mailout), and a Proenza Schouler PS1 clutch in red lambskin.


Ahh, that was so much fun. I may do more of those. I encourage everyone to never stop dreaming. Have a great Valentine's Day no matter what you do.
Proenza Schouler PS1 Clutch
$895 USD @ ronherman.com


Valentino studded cage sandals
$895 USD @ nordstrom.com
Photo: mallorca-venues

No comments:

Post a Comment