Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ceramic done right: The J12 watch


Chanel J12 GMT- Available at www.chanel.com


My friend's dear husband granted her the best birthday wish ever this week: "Honey, you can pick any one item you want from the Chanel boutique..." (Hopefully he realised what he got himself into! ;)

Well, she decided on one of my favorite window shopping drool-items: a 42 mm Chanel J12 ceramic watch. I remember seeing the ad (like the one above) for the first time and it was love at first site. I've tried it on once in a while at its Chanel boutique home. It is simply gorgeous. Often I'd see people wearing the white resin/ceramic watches with gaudy bling and rhinestones, but its not quite the same at all!
On display

Anyhow, here's the reveal...

PS Happy birthday PM! xoxo


On my little wrist - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment